Thursday 26 December 2013

He Told Me And I Liked And Thought........ It Is Life...!!!


I was really desperate and lonely, really about to die but not the physical death.

All I wanted and dying to have was just a supporting hand, a little smile, few soft words, presence of the love around me and there should be someone who can feel what I can’t utter.

My mouth was dry like sand of desert, till now I am unaware what happened to me? Who did this? It was me or the shadows I loved, was used to of them?

I usually laugh at my ignorance that the shadows are with us just in bright light not in pitch black, mostly my laughter used to turn into cries and mourns and the life was going on without a single happy day. I used to pretend that I can smile, I can enjoy, and I can live alone. I could not have any thing, anyone.

I drowned even there was not a chance of it. I am still astonished, how everyone let me go, let me drown.

I saw whole my life, also seeing now. People do promise of love, loyalty, devotion and being together forever. Most of them are friends, lovers’ even blood relations.

All these promises become ashes and like particles of the sand; fade away

I should not have to be like a plucked flower, once withered, thrown away.

World is enriched with love, care, trust, the relation of friendship, devotion but I was unable to; I must say I was very unfortunate to get them all. I was spoiled, ruined like the shapes made with sand that are treated by the people on the shores.

I assumed I will be the same like I am; I was. World will be the same like it was. Only the thing which grows is just loneliness. I don't really know the scarcity of the people and the things that I loved, I wished, I needed a lot will it always remain in my whole life?

I just know The God is with me and will always be with me. Running behind the necessities of life made me blind, it took me so long but I am awake now, the only thing I know that God is enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment